Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

pintrest anyone?

A friend sent me an invite to Pintrest a couple weeks ago and I think it's great fun. Basically, it's a virtual cork-board to "pin" and organize anything and everything. All those great ideas that otherwise get lost in cyberspace now have a place to be pinned (similar to "liking" on facebook but with images). You can also browse everyone else's boards and see their ideas and interests.

Notes:
1. You have to be invited by an existing member to join
2. It's a little addictive. :)


2 comments:

  1. Great tip! Any "book" suggestions for a preschooler? I think he'll love it as long as they are age appropriate. Has Charlotte enjoyed all the ones you've chosen for her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I commented on the wrong blog entry.:) Just email me your list.:)

    ReplyDelete